The Privacy Notice is effective from 1st May 2021
We are pleased that you are interested in the use of our website. Therefore, we would like to provide you with information on the processing of your personal information when you use this website. For that purpose, we adopt this notice. Also, having the notice is a need to comply with relevant privacy laws. Please be aware that any definitions used in this Notice but not defined, shall have the same meaning as defined by California Consumer Privacy Act.
This Privacy Notice applies to your personal information that is processed on this website, and not to personal information that may be collected and processed on third-party websites.
Personal information we collect
You should be aware that we may collect information about you while you use this website as well as after the use. We may collect and process data directly from you or indirectly via third-party services that process your data.
Categories of information
We collect information that identifies, relates to, describes, references, is capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular consumer or device (‘personal information’). The types of personal information that we process are explained in the table below.
|Category I – Identifiers||Category II – Internet and network activity|
Online and cookie identifiers
|Information on your interaction with |
our website and access history
Use of your personal information
We may use or disclose the personal information we collect for one or more of the following business purposes:
- To customize our service and present appropriate content to you (e.g.gambling-related content that is legal in your country/state)
- To improve our website and its contents.
- For testing, research, analysis and product development.
- To enable communication between your device and our server.
- To provide you with emails and other notices concerning products, services, events or news that may be of interest to you.
- To respond to law enforcement requests and as required by applicable law, court order, or governmental regulations.
- As necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property or safety of our business, clients or others.
- To inform you regarding any changes to our services.
Sharing personal information with others
As we pointed out, your personal information might be shared with third parties. Any third party with whom we share your personal information must process confidentially and within determined purposes.
In the preceding twelve (12) months, we have disclosed your identifiers and your Internet and similar network activity. This information has been disclosed for business purposes.
Third parties to whom you or your agents authorize us to disclose your personal information, our affiliates (members of the BC Group) and service providers might receive your personal information for business purposes.
In the preceding twelve (12) months, we have not sold any personal information.
Your rights concerning your personal information
This section provides explanations of rights and choices you have concerning your personal information.
The right to access data and data portability
Your right is to request details about your personal information that we have disclosed about you over the past 12 months. When we receive and confirm the valid request, we will provide you with the following details:
- The categories of personal information we collected about you;
- The categories of sources for the personal information we collected about you;
- Our business purposes for collecting or selling that personal information;
- The categories of personal information that we disclosed for a business purpose, and the categories of third parties to whom we disclosed that particular category of personal information;
- The specific pieces of personal information we collected about you (also called a data portability request);
- If we disclose your personal information for a business purpose, we will provide you with a list that will identify the personal information categories that each category of recipient obtained.
Deletion request rights
You have the right to require us to erase certain personal information. This right is not absolute. We may reject your request in some circumstances, including where we must retain the personal information in order to comply with legal obligations or defend against legal claims, perform a contract between you and us, detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, or prosecute those responsible for that activity, debug to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality, to enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with your expectations based on our relationship with you, etc.
Upon confirmation of your request, we will delete (and direct our service providers to delete) your personal information from databases.
Exercising access, data portability, and deletion rights
In order to exercise your rights, you should submit your request to us by email at
Only you or a person authorized to act on your behalf can make a request related to your personal information. We cannot respond to your request if we cannot verify your identity or authority to make the request. We will only use the Personal Information provided in your request to verify your identity or authority to make the request.
Please be aware that you may only make a verifiable consumer request for access or data portability twice within a 12-month period.
Response timing and format
- The time frame for response: 45 days
- Possible extension: 90 days (we will inform you about)
- Covered period: 12 months preceding the verifiable consumer request’s receipt
- Applicable fee: We do not charge a fee to process or respond to your verifiable consumer request unless it is excessive, repetitive, or manifestly unfounded.
- The response may contain reasons we cannot comply with a request. In the case of data portability, we will select a format to provide your personal information that is readily usable and should allow you to transmit the information to another entity.
We will not discriminate against you for exercising any of your granted rights. Unless permitted by the law, we will not:
- Deny your use of our services.
- Provide you with a different level, quality, or price of services/goods.
If you have any questions or complaints about our privacy practices, we encourage you to contact us. Our contact details are: